| Contact Information
|Chief Bryan C. Sloan
6184 Pearl Road
The Parma Heights Fire Department has a proud tradition of providing state of the art Fire Protection and Emergency Medical Services to the citizens of Parma Heights. In 2013, the department responded to 498 fire emergencies and 2,756 medical emergencies.
The department consists of 29 uniformed personnel including the Chief, Assistant Chief, 6 shift Lieutenants (including 3 Paramedics), 20 Firefighter/Paramedics and 1 Firefighter/EMT. There is a minimum of 6 personnel on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The department responds to emergencies with the following primary apparatus:
- 1 - triple combination pumper (also equipped with Advanced Life Support EMS Equipment and Jaws of Life)
- 1 - 90 foot aerial platform (also equipped with Advanced Life Support EMS Equipment and Jaws of Life)
- 2 - ALS ambulance/rescue squads
And support or reserve apparatus:
- 1 - triple combination pumper
- 1 - ALS ambulance/rescue squad
- 1 - equipment truck/tow vehicle
- 1 - heavy/technical rescue trailer
Hydrant Flushing is not currently scheduled.
Check back for updates as information and helpful tips will be posted here when the program begins in 2014.
- 2 - staff/command vehicles
The department provides Fire Prevention, Code Enforcement and Fire Investigation services as required by the Ohio Revised Code and Ohio Fire Code.
Valuable Fire and Safety Links
Ohio State Fire Marshall
National Fire Protection Association
Northeast Ohio Fire Prevention Association
Southwest Emergency Response Team